Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about how we handle your data.
The TinTiRin e-shop on the tintirin.com website, based in Berlin, processes personal data provided by the customer when fulfilling and confirming the General Terms and Conditions, as well as electronic orders, deliveries and necessary communication for the period specified by law.
1. the controller of the personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (further referred to as the "Regulation"), located in Berlin (further referred to as the "Controller");
2. the Controller's contact details are: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. personal data includes any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. the controller processes personal data provided with the customer's consent through the purchase contract and the fulfilment of the electronic order in the e-shop tintirin.com;
2. the Controller processes only the contact and identification data of the Customers which are necessary for the performance of the purchase contract;
3. the Controller processes personal data for delivery and administrative purposes, as well as necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period provided by law. Personal data will not be made public and transferred to other countries.
Reason for data processing
The Controller processes personal data of the Customer for the following reasons:
1. registration on the website tintirin.com in accordance with Chapter 4, paragraph 2 of the GDPR;
2. to fulfil the electronic order placed by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone);
3. to comply with laws and regulations arising between the Customer and Controller in the business relationship;
4. personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without personal data.
Duration of storage of personal data
The Controller shall retain Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfil the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Controller and the Client, as well as for a period of three years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship. 2;
2. the Controller shall delete all Personal Data after the expiry of the specified period for storing Personal Data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties to the processing of personal data of clients are subcontractors of the Controller. The service of the subcontractor is essential for the successful performance of the purchase contract and processing of the electronic order between the Controller and Customers.
The subcontractors of the Controller are:
Webnode AG (e-shop system);
Google Analytics (website analytics);
Data use when subscribing to the e-mail newsletter
If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required for this purpose or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter in accordance with your consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time either by sending a message to email@example.com or via a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter.
Our website uses the visitor action pixel from Facebook, Facebook Inc. 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook") for conversion measurement. This makes it possible to track the behaviour of page visitors after they have been redirected to the provider's website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This allows the effectiveness of the Facebook ads to be evaluated for statistical and market research purposes and future advertising measures to be optimised.
The data collected is anonymous for us as the operator of this website, we cannot draw any conclusions about the identity of the users. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes in accordance with the Facebook data usage policy (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). This enables Facebook to display advertisements on Facebook pages as well as outside of Facebook. This use of data cannot be influenced by us as the site operator.
You can also use the "Custom Audiences" remarketing function at https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screendeaktivieren. To do this, you must be logged in to Facebook.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can deactivate usage-based advertising from Facebook on the website of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/.
In order to make visiting our website more attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). You can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Rights of the customer
According to the Regulation, the customer is entitled to:
1. access the personal data;
2. rectification of the personal data;
3. erasure of the personal data;
4. object to the processing of the personal data;
5. data portability;
6. withdraw from the processing of personal data by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. the Controller agrees to take care of all technical and organisational arrangements for the protection of personal data;
2. the Controller has taken technical precautions to protect the data storage space. In particular, access to the computer with a password, the use of anti-virus software and regular maintenance of the computer.
1. by placing an electronic order on the website tintirin.com, the Customer confirms to be aware of the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. the customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the purchase form;
3. the Controller may update these Rules at any time. The new updated version must be published on its website.
These rules come into force on November,2021